For a few weeks, furrylittlegnome has been wondering what her 100th post would be. Would she let readers get to know the person behind the blog? Would she write about her favorite vacation spot? Her favorite eatery? Her favorite shops? The answer is no to all of those questions.
Furrylittlegnome’s 100th post is a thank you – a big thank you to all of her readers and followers. This blog was a New Year’s resolution for 2012 that has obviously carried over into 2013, and although some have called this blog mundane, enough of you enjoy reading it.
Now, gnome must give an unplanned “Thank you” to a fellow blogger who has nominated FLG for the Super Sweet Blogger Award.
As with any award, there are some interesting requirements for accepting:
1. Give credit to the person who chooses to nominate you
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions
3. Nominate a “Bakers Dozen” – 13 blogs
A big thank you to Carolyn of The Hurt Healer for the nomination. Her blog is inspirational and really gets one to think about their own life and how we can all better ourselves. Please, furrylittlegnome readers, visit Carolyn’s blog. You won’t be disappointed.
Now, onto the “Super Sweet” questions…
1. Cookies or cake? Both – whatever is in front of me
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
3. What is your favorite sweet treat – cheesecake or frozen yogurt? Plain cheesecake
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? From 12:01am – 11:59pm (EST)
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Sweet Niblets
Finally, here is furrylittlegnome’s “Bakers Dozen” list – in no particular order. Whether these thirteen blogs are written stories or stories told in photos, they make furrylittlegnome smile when she visits them. Enjoy, and thank you!!!