An unexpected notification showed up on furrylittlegnome’s dashboard a few days ago. Journey Around The Globe (a wonderful travel blog) has nominated this teeny little blog of mine with The Lighthouse Award! It actually still amazes gnome that you all read what is posted here and to have a fellow blogger take the time to nominate it for any type of recognition is just plain nice. Thank you, Globe Runner!!!
As with all nominations, there are certain criteria for accepting awards:
•Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
• Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
• Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
• Share three ways that you like to help others.
• Nominate as many bloggers as you like.
Answering 3 ways furrylittlegnome (and the person behind furrylittlegnome) likes to help others is hard to answer…
1. Gnome has the gift of instantly making someone laugh when they’re in a rut or had a bad day and she knows exactly when to make it happen.
2. Furrylittlegnome has a good ear. Not only does gnome have super-sonic hearing, but she is a good listener and gives frank advice.
3. Gnome has been fortunate enough to travel outside of her comfort zone and because of this, she is able to provide a different prospective on various topics to others who have not been able to visit different parts of the USA or the rest of the world.
Below are five blogs that furrylittlegnome would like to nominate for this award. These five choices put furrylittlegnome to shame. Their talent and content is amazing!